Thursday, December 29, 2011

christmas...don't end

it seems like christmas has never left me. haha

i am still receiving christmas card, and this here only arrived today.

all hello kitties in it. haha....it is so easy to get me things eh???

went back for meetings today too. gosh....lots of work is waiting for me come the new term. when the term start, i will be drowning i am sure. better learn to breathe under the pile.

went back to the rented house as the ex-housemate has also left me tit-bits and chinese new year card. aww....how sweet....
and these happen to be my uncles' favourites. so they enjoyed it tonight.

and lastly, i also got these from slim river:
cookies to keep me filled while playing cafe world and a hello kitty pill case. haha...see, i told you it is easy to get me thing.

mom is coming back tomorrow and the day after that is another aunt. i still have to attend meetings tomorrow and will only come back in the evening. haiz....

the house is crowded as well and i haven't unloaded all the things from my suitcase. aiyoh....
i am only reading today's paper now. better clear some things from the suitcase and keep them tomorrow. mom is going to be shouting!!!

No comments: