Thursday, December 22, 2011

happy winter solstice

happy winter solstice- the day when the night is the longest and the day the shortest.

i woke up earlier to set up the prayer altars...man....my first time doing it. well, for ah ma, we have to do it. she will be so upset if we don't clean the altar and do some glutinous rice balls.

these are the ones i found in the freezer... i think aunt bought them last time. the other day at klcc, i also bought another pack. well, my siblings can have that pack when they come back next month.

so every thing is done now... i hope.

i even wrote the things to do on the board for my brother. grandma has to go for a blood test on 27/12....i guess uncle will have to bring her for this when he comes back from australia.

okok.....i cannot think too much now. time to go.....

a confession- i forgot to hang yesterday's washings. haha...it was still in the washing machine this morning. hope my brother will do a better job than me.

No comments: