Saturday, September 15, 2007

rash rash, go away!

AAAHHH!!!
Heat rash developed overnight. One moment I was falling asleep, the next moment, I was waking up scratching at my neck which was covered with sweat. Oooh, it was so itchy and it felt good to just scratch and felt the skin swelling.
The night felt cool enough for fan so I did not bother with the air-conditioner. Not a fan of air-cond anyway. But in the middle of the night, it just got unbearable. I think I had been scratching for a while before I decided to wake up and smack the neck just to make those red patches feel numb. To sleep better after that, I had no choice but to switch on the air-cond.
Now it is still feeling as itchy as ever and I have to control the urge and the fingers from reaching the neck. The hot afternoon heat is not helping at all and I can feel sweat trickling down the neck while I am typing this. I have to add another layer of the trusted agnesia antiseptic powder. I have been using it since I was born I think. I was prone to rashes even as a baby. Thus, mom has an ever ready supply and have always told me to use it whenever rash occurs.
It feels really cool on the once applied and have saved me in various occasions. It is effective for prickly heat! Haha…this is like a promotion for agnesia. But trust me, I dunno anything that is better than this to fight off those oh-so-itch-and-irritating rashes.

p/s: the brand used to be Singaporean but now is bought by a Malaysian company. I dunno if you can buy it in other countries. I dun think I have seen it in foreign pharmacies like boots in England.

before agnesia.

after with agnesia. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...........;P (different collars because i took my shower first before applying the talcum)

No comments: