Saturday, September 08, 2007

snail mail ...it is what it means

yeah, i know it is still too early to talk about christmas card, but it is what i got today. a long overdue christmas card which is not supposed to be mine in the first place. i sent this card to my friend in taiwan last year, dated 25.11.06. and now it is sent back to me because according to the notice stamped on the envelope, the address is incomplete. waaa ...it took so long for them to send it back to me or was it stranded in our post office?
sfong, i did send you a card ah. you better send me your address again and i will check whether it is the same one as what i wrote.



3 comments:

Unknown's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown's said...

hahhahahaha. In 2005, you sent me an empty card. hahaha. Thanks, I got your belated wishes. I have started working as a post doctoral now and am very busy each day. Too tired to even write anything on my blog.

escape2 said...

hehe, i guess it is fated lah.