Sunday, September 16, 2007

with love from china

dang! i can't get a nap on this rainy afternoon, so here i am blogging. the cacophony of sounds just drive me crazy; i.e. rain falling on the awning roof, rain falling on the zinc roof, the chirpy birds chirping!!!!


sharing with you all what my brother got from china and most of them are beijing olympics 2008 souvenirs. they are nice.

embroidery paintings which are famous in suzhou. of course these are not those top of the grade silk ones. but they are just as nice and colourful. special request from me.
these are the 3 i have selected for the house. i bought 2 last time when i went there myself.
handkerchiefs and a bag for atticus. i wanted a face towel but he got me hankies instead. better than nothing la.
shiny key chains. quite expensive ah. i think he is going to give them to his friends. man, i feel like nicking one but do i really need a key-chain??

No comments: